140 Years Ago (August 19, 1886)
Glimpses of Williamson County
A post office has recently been established on Opossum creek, and its name is Walburg.Would it not be well for all property holders of Georgetown who can build sidewalks, and have not done so, to have sidewalks built along their premises before winter weather begins? Water works have been put in the court house, and arrangements made…